At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 75+ members headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital firms. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to tens of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe)
mPharma is looking for an ambitious professional to join our team as a Director of Clinical Services. This position will lead the development and implementation of clinical care across mPharma’s pharmacy network. This ideal candidate will serve as the primary clinical voice for clinical strategy and program development decisions in support of mPharma’s mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities.
- Coordinate the development of clinical philosophy and practice standards within mPharma consistent with our mission and communicate the philosophy and strategies to employees and partners
- Provide clinical, operational and strategic leadership necessary to deliver high-value care that is financially feasible and sustainable
- Direct the delivery of clinical and community-oriented services through our pharmacies
- Evaluate clinical services to ensure the health and safety of consumers; identify opportunities for improving outcomes in clinical effectiveness, clinical practice, services, operations, and standards
- Develop, implement and monitor clinical programs that add and expand integrated services, including primary care, behavioral health services, and other social services
- Superhead clinical initiatives aimed at maximizing the efficiency of clinical operations, improving patient service and enhancing the quality and safety outcomes
- Provide leadership and oversight over the development of a competency-based clinical development and training program for all clinical staff
Our Ideal Candidate must have:
- Experience developing and implementing standards of care, medical protocols, quality assurance standards, and monitoring as well as professional training and education
- Experience in medical direction and supervision to teams of medical staff, ideally in a community-based clinic environment
- Spotless personal background
- Qualified Physician
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in a health care organization
If you meet the above criteria, please email your CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com . Please title your email “(Your Name) – Director of Clinical Services.