As a frontend engineer at mPharma, you will work on an autonomous squad of engineers, product managers, and designers that decide what needs to be built and how to build it. Each day frontend engineers at mPharma are working on problems like how to best to manage state in complex SPAs, how to use computer vision natively to enhance the on-boarding experience, or how to implement micro-frontend architectures. Furthermore, we believe that engineers play a critical role in the product definition, so you will work with product managers and designers to determine how to solve real problems that real people have.
At the end of the day, mPharma believes in people, and in addition to being highly skilled, our team is collaborative and welcoming. We are looking for engineers who want to grow the company, themselves, and their colleagues.
Who are you
- You are a smart, kind, team player that wants to innovate while building value
- You love best practices in your area of expertise
- You believe in practices like automated testing and continuous delivery
- You are comfortable with designing and building scalable, responsive user interfaces
- You know how to apply data structures and algorithms to real world problems
What you might work on
- Next generation pharmacy management software
- Optimizing component renders
- Implementing UIs that are as beautiful as they are useful
- Creating generic, reusable components to serve as part of an interactive design library
Technology keywords (to name a few)
#react #redux #webpack #reselect #recompose #material #docker #eslint #normalizr #immutable
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “frontend engineer – (Your Country) – (Your Name)”.