At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 80+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven users. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a Patient Support and Delivery Coordinator with a background in healthcare management and Pharmaceuticals. The candidate will be the face of our B2C business and responsible for helping customers use and maneuver our service. The B2C business is a new business unit in mPharma which focuses on creating innovative financing schemes for out-of-pocket paying patients with the aim of improving access to chronic or long-term fixed duration treatments.
- Obtains client/patients information by answering telephone calls; verifying and providing information
- Maintains and improves quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Following call center/communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers/patients
- Update job knowledge by studying new products and following Pharmaceutical industry best practice
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Partake in taking prescription orders from consumers/patients and capturing appropriately
- Involved in medication packaging and labeling
- Liaises with delivery bike agents to coordinate delivery of drugs to patients on a daily basis
- Involved with stock counts within the delivery services unit
- Provision of medication counseling tips to patients
- Provide regular updates on stocks availability for delivery
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work efficiently with all team members within and outside the unit.
- Must pay attention to detail even under work-related pressure.
- Team player
- Efficient at multitasking
- Computer literate
- Qualified and professional Pharmacist with at least 2 years of work experience or a Pharmacy/Dispensing Technician with at least 4 years of work experience in the community/retail space.
- Conversant with the code of ethics of the Zambia Medicines Regulatory Authority.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Patient Support and Delivery Coordinator– (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.