At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 150+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our proprietary and patent medicine vendors project team as a Procurement & Fulfillment Driver for a duration of 12 months. He/She will be responsible for driving the company vehicle for the purpose of picking up and delivering items to various locations. This role. will interface with suppliers, clients and will work to ensure customers are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. This position reports to the Project Lead
- Delivers inventory to and from the Warehouse and to customers‘ as requested.
- Ensures pick up notes or delivery notes are signed by the receiving customers.
- Ensure inventory is collected and delivered as per the set schedule and location and in perfect condition.
- Document necessary information about activities and provide real-time updates to Supervisor.
- Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the road.
- Interact in a positive and professional manner with customers and the general public while delivering products to customers’ retail, and business locations.
- Plan and prepare a delivery route to meet customer promise,
- Ensure delivery vehicle is clean, fueled, and in good operating condition at all times.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Must have pleasing personality, good command of English communication and possess good customer service skills
- Prior professional driving experience
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Good knowledge of Lagos road network.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a relevant field
Duration of role: 12 Months
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Driver (PPMVs) Nigeria – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.