At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 75+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital firms. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to tens of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for an ambitious young professional to join our team as a Billing Analyst. The position supports mPharma’s team in managing billing and revenue recognition for 100+ facilities in Ghana. The analyst will have an opportunity to interface with a wide variety of stakeholders in the healthcare space (manufacturers, insurers, distributors and providers) and provide data analysis that will drive critical business decision making.
- Reconcile and interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing billing reports to clients
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize data efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct underlying problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong attention to detail and past experience validating data accuracy
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with accuracy
- Strong Excel Skills (must be able to create pivot tables and lookups effortlessly). This will be tested
- Collaborate effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of quantitative work experience
- Spotless personal background
- Preferred start January 2019
- Permanent residency in Ghana
To Apply: Send only your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Billing Analyst – Ghana” – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.