Country Head - QualityRx
Do you believe that everybody should have access to the best treatments they need to get better regardless of the socio-economic status? If you answer yes then you would love working at mPharma.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 80 members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world class investors. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as Country Head for QualityRx. This role reports directly to the Vice President QualityRx and entails building and leading all revenue generation and business development activities for QualityRx.
- Responsibility for the budget and P&L for QualityRx in their country
- Identify and source new pharmacies to join the QualityRx network
- Recruit and manage a team responsible for monitoring the day to day activities of QualityRx pharmacies.
- Ensure that QualityRx pharmacies are in compliance with the network guidelines.
- Track sales targets for QualityRx pharmacies.
- Coordinate key marketing and communications objectives aimed at increasing customer foot traffic at QualityRx pharmacies.
- Work closely with the customer success team to implement and monitor world class customer service protocols.
- He/She will also establish and maintain direct contact with prospective client leadership in order to secure value for the business from these relationships and identify new opportunities for further business growth.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong project management background.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience managing people
- Experience working in multinational company with teams located in other countries is an advantage.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, business, marketing, project management or related fields
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Fluent oral and written English
- Spotless business and personal background
- This position reports to the Vice President for QualityRx
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s experience. Each employee receives stock options. High performance can quickly lead to a promotion and additional compensation.
To Apply: Send only your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Country Head-QualityRx – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.