Data Engineer - Analytics
Tel Aviv, Israel
Do you believe that everybody should have access to the best treatments they need to get better regardless of the socio-economic status? If you answer yes then you would love working at mPharma.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 75+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world class investors. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to tens of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
We are looking for an Data Engineer to help build out our data infrastructure and analytics platform. Our organization strives to build scalable and flexible data pipelines and outputs. You will work with a unique and growing data set in order to help generate meaningful insights and actions. In this role, you will collaborate closely with other teams across the organization.
- Build world-class backend systems and data infrastructure
- Drive optimization, testing, and tooling to improve data quality
- Work with tools like Nifi, Redshift, Spark, and more to build state-of-the-art data pipelines
- Drive innovation and best practices
- Interact with all relevant stakeholders within and outside of mPharma
- Actively promote a positive work environment and harmony within and between teams.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience
- Expert in data modeling, access, and storage techniques
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about building and scaling robust data processing and distributed storage at scale
- Team player who is passionate about empowering their colleagues.
- Passionate about coding, cutting edge technologies, and developing great products
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s experience. In addition, each employee receives stock options.
To Apply: Send only your CV and cover letter to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Data Engineer – Analytics – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.