Do you believe that everybody should have access to the best treatments they need to get better regardless of the socio-economic status? If you answer yes then you would love working at mPharma.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 45+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world class investors. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to tens of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
We are looking for an experienced at least 4+ years dedicated dev ops engineer with an expertise in open source technologies. You will be responsible for helping to build our growing development and production environments by solving configuration management, authentication, and scaling problems. This is a combination infrastructure systems engineer with software development skills to enable better scaling through good tooling.
– Linux server administration experience (including experience in scripting languages)
– Experience working with clusters of PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, MongoDB etc.
– Experience working with orchestration and deployment tools.
– Experience working with Docker containers.
– Experience working with system monitoring Zabbix, Prometheus and etc.
– Experience working with logging tools
– Experience with Python coding.
– Strong understanding of network protocols and software stacks used with web development (TCP/IP, HTTP/1.*, HTTPS – MUST).
-Experience in Security fields, SSL certificates, encrypted protocols, user authentication and authorisation and etc.
– Experience in security management, auditing methodology, and technology risk assessments.
– Experience in documenting and explaining risks and vulnerabilities to technical stakeholders.
– Implementing and integrating security
– Working knowledge of source control tools (GIT would be perfect)
– Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
– Ability to research, learn, and implement new technologies.
– Fluent English
– Can-do attitude
– Belief in immutable infrastructure and infrastructure as code
– Frontend development (HTML, CSS, JS) experience – big advantage
– Experience working with high-traffic, scalable systems.
– Experience in architectures like Mesos / Kubernetes / Docker Swarm / DCOS