Finance Associate (Provider Business Unit)
At mPharma, our loyalty is with the patient. We start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients with medical conditions afford their medications. We launched Mutti, our drug benefits service, to lower the cost of drugs for patients. We work with Payers, Drug Manufacturers and Providers to develop solutions that improve the access and affordability of medicines for patients. Our mission is to ensure universal access to drugs for all patients who need them.
mPharma is looking for a Finance Associate to join our Nigeria operations. In this role, the Associate will be expected to interface with clients (insurance companies & hospitals), suppliers, tax authorities, and other regulatory bodies.
- Preparing and sending invoices to providers and hospitals, which entails obtaining validated dispensation data and billing based on agreed prices
- Receivable management -Involves following up with clients to obtain payments based on agreed payment period.
- Payable management – Registration of suppliers and processing of payments for drugs supplied
- Statutory remittances – PAYE, Pension, WHT deduction, and remittance
- Financial reporting in accordance with IFRS
- Treasury management – monitoring the FX rates, cash flows management, and analysis
- Calculation and computation of commissions payable to facilities
- Assist Finance Manager and Head of Finance (global and regional) with all research and analyses relating to any prospective strategic initiatives
- Any other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and familiarity with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be a member of the ICAN or ACCA
- ICAN/ ACCA/ CFA
- A BSC degree in Accounting, Math, Finance, Engineering, Physical Sciences preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance/ Investment banking preferred
- Preferred start January 2019
- Reports to Finance Manager
- Compensation is competitive and employee receives stock options.
- This position is based at mPharma’s Nigeria Office in VI, Lagos
To Apply: Send only your CV and cover letter to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Finance Associate (PBU)-Nigeria – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.