Head of Growth - Ghana
Do you believe that everybody should have access to the best treatments they need to get better regardless of the socio-economic status? If you answer yes then you would love working at mPharma.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 70 members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world class investors. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to tens of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as the Head of Growth. This role reports directly to the CEO and entails building and leading all customer acquisition and retention efforts for our consumer facing solutions at mPharma.
The Head of Growth, specific tasks will include;
- Drive the growth and retention strategy for acquiring patients and generating revenue growth:
- Develop a deep understanding of business drivers. Proactively identify strategic questions that are critical to the success of the business and address through quantitative analysis and problem solving.
- Develop and measure the efficiency of different customer acquisition channels.
- Drive customer acquisition through digital and traditional marketing.
- Track and analyze revenue and growth trends, and work with analytics team to develop quantitative insights into trend drivers.
- Identify and seize future opportunities for growth. Develop a broad portfolio of growth ideas to implement through various market tests and revenue programs.
- Work closely with the product and design team to design and run acquisition tests.
- Support revenue forecasting and planning by having a deep understanding of future revenue growth and projected impact of new revenue programs.
- Implement revenue programs:
- Incubate revenue programs: design in-market tests that can scale to be major drivers of growth through our sales and marketing channels.
- Own the end-to-end implementation of revenue programs, including: ensuring timely delivery, project manage all aspects of implementation, working with analytics team to establish tracking and measurement framework.
- Lead global, cross-functional teams across sales, marketing and analytics.
- Test what works and scale it. Be responsible for measurement and reporting of all in-market tests and live revenue programs you own, including iterating and optimization.
- Deliver against revenue goals and projections.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Experience in the retail, telecommunications or e-commerce domain leading customer acquisition efforts and marketing.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience in data analysis and management
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, business, marketing, project management or related fields
- 3+ years of professional experience in analytics and marketing.
- Fluent oral and written English
- Spotless business and personal background
- This position reports to the CEO
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s experience. Each employee receives stock options. High performance can quickly lead to a promotion and additional compensation.
To Apply: Send only your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Head of Growth – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.