Key Account Junior Associate
Do you believe that everybody should have access to the best treatments they need to get better regardless of the socio-economic status? If you answer yes then you would love working at mPharma.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 80 members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world class investors. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work ethics to join our Nigeria operations team as Junior Associate in the Key Account department. The key deliverable is to expand operations within the existing mPharma network. It will involve the development of customer relationships that promote growth, retention and loyalty.
- Deliver agreed organic revenue targets
- Utilize replenishment model to implement PUSH model at all existing facilities
- Support the day to day seamless operations at partner hospitals, clinics and pharmacies following hand-over from VMI sales team
- Own and lead multiple customer accounts and manage relationships
- Know the company’s product portfolio and provide existing customers with technical and product support
- Work with Data Management (DM) and Quality Assurance (QA) team to provide reports on variance resolution and inventory process improvement.
- Enlist constant feedback from clients, competition and communicate same to team.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 1+ years’ experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- Thrives on achieving success in a target driven environment
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Frequent travel within your assigned territory
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales and marketing
- Healthcare background preferred
- Fluent oral and written English
- This position reports to Key Account Senior Associate
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
To Apply: Send only your CV and cover letter to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Key Account Junior Associate-Nigeria – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.