Manager - Physician Engagement
Do you believe that everybody should have access to the best treatments they need to get better regardless of the socio-economic status? If you answer yes then you would love working at mPharma.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 80 members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world class investors. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as the Physician Engagement Manager. This role reports directly to the Global Head of Patients. It entails building and managing physician relationships and marketing for Mutti. This also includes managing the Named Patient Program.
- Developing a marketing and engagement plan that promotes Mutti to specialist physicians and encourages them to refer their patients to the Mutti Helpline.
- Acting as the focal point between mPharma and the sales team of pharmaceutical companies that enlist their drugs in Mutti. This will include aligning their go to market strategy with our engagement plan.
- Organize programs and events in partnership with pharmaceutical companies that target specific TA’s.
- Develop a newsletter that targets physicians and informs them on how their patients are benefiting from Mutti.
- Act as the coordinator between supply chain and the Named Patient Program. This includes notifying the Country Head of Supply Chain if any physician or patient requests for a drug under the Named Patient Program.
- Developing and maintaining a database of specialists physicians in different TA’s that are important verticals for Mutti.
- Maintain records related to the progress and performance of targeted physicians in Mutti.
- Oversee the generation of Mutti proposals to pharmaceutical companies that want to enroll their drugs in Mutti.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong project management background.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in multinational company with teams located in other countries is an advantage.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration or any related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Fluent oral and written English
- Spotless business and personal background
- This position reports to the Global Head of Patients
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s experience. Each employee receives stock options. High performance can quickly lead to a promotion and additional compensation.
To Apply: Send only your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Manager – Physician Engagement – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.