Call Center Associate
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 80+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission driven users. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a Call Center Associates in Ghana and Nigeria with a background in healthcare management and pharmacy studies. The call center associate will be the face of our B2C business and responsible for helping customers use and maneuver our service. The B2C Business is a new business unit in mPharma which focuses on creating innovative financing schemes for out-of-pocket paying patients with the aim of improving access to chronic or long-term fixed duration treatments. We plan to expand across the markets in which mPharma operates and will soon be launching in new areas.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; verifying information
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions and providing information
- Maintains and improves quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Keep a shared log of functional/process improvements/issues for iterative purposes
- Following call center/communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database
- Update job knowledge by studying new products and following industry best practice
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Our Ideal Candidate
- B.Pharm or BS Pharm, Pharmacy Tech
- Familiarity with pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical industry
To Apply: Send only your CV and cover letter to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Call Center Associate – Ghana/Nigeria – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.