Do you believe that everybody should have access to the best treatments they need to get better regardless of the socio-economic status? If you answer yes then you would love working at mPharma.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 80 members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world class investors. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our Ghana operations team as an Office Manager. This role will entail effective administration of mPharma office by providing adequate support to all employees within the company. The incumbent is also to ensure proper management of the office of the CEO and the other executives and to provide great customer experience to all employees in mPharma.
- Organizes and maintains record-keeping systems for correspondence, documents, materials or records; sets up files as per established methods; records or logs incoming and outgoing information.
- Responds to requests for administrative support and assistance to the entire office and office of the CEO and all other C-level roles applying the relevant judgment.
- Liaise with internal and external customers and handle correspondence
- Undertake ad-hoc project related duties within the office under supervision
- Maintains schedule/calendar as instructed and makes appointments.
- Makes arrangements for meetings by scheduling facilities and services; notify attendees or participants of time and place.
- Performs other duties that may be peculiar to each department.
- Provide travel support for all employees and employees in other Opcos (e.g.booking of flights)
- Track Petty cash issued monthly by finance.
- Support with the execution of office projects.
- Ensure office premises are well kept and all stationary request needed in the office are procured by liaising with the procurement department and finance department
- Coordinate logistics for all training programs/interventions according to agreed yearly schedules
- Coordinate logistics for the office according to agreed yearly schedules
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent typing skills and computer literate
- Can work in a Team
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good reporting and Business writing skills
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Good telephone manners
- Skills in the operation of a variety of office machines
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Professional approach with a can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Good communication (Verbal & Written) skills
- Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Degree preferably in Business Administration or related field with 1+ years’ experience.
- Preferred start February, 2019
- This position is an intern position
To Apply: Send only your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Office Manager – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.