Pharmacy Services Associate
Do you believe that everybody should have access to the best treatments they need to get better regardless of the socio-economic status? If you answer yes then you would love working at mPharma.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 80 members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world class investors. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Pharmacy Services Associate for QualityRx. This role reports directly to the Country Head for QualityRx. It entails supervising and managing the day to day activities at the QualityRx Pharmacies.
- Responsibility for ensuring that the pharmacies are following the guidelines in the Franchise Manuel.
- Maintain and manage inventory, ordering new supplies when necessary and keeping inventory areas organized.
- Organize events and programs like health screenings that offer value to patients
- Support the day to day seamless operations at QualityRx and ensure that the pharmacy owners receive the right support.
- Work with Data Management (DM) and Quality Assurance (QA) team to provide reports on variance resolution and inventory process improvement.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong project management background.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in multinational company with teams located in other countries is an advantage.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
- A licensed Pharmacist
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Fluent oral and written English
- Spotless business and personal background
- This position reports to the Country Head of QualityRx
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s experience. Each employee receives stock options. High performance can quickly lead to a promotion and additional compensation.
To Apply: Send only your CV and cover letter to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Pharmacy Services Associate – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.