VMI Key Account Senior Associate
Do you believe that everybody should have access to the best treatments they need to get better regardless of the socio-economic status? If you answer yes then you would love working at mPharma.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 80 members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world class investors. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work ethics to join our Ghana operations team as Senior Associate in the Key Account department. One of the key deliverables is to expand operations within the existing mPharma network. It will involve the development of customer relationships that promote growth, retention and loyalty. As Senior Associate your territory will have a regional focus and also responsible for providing technical support to customers with the goal of maintaining/improving customer satisfaction with mPharma products streamline internal customer facing processes where required.
- Deliver agreed organic revenue targets
- Provide valuable consumption insights to Supply Chain for monthly planning sessions
- Utilize replenishment model to implement PUSH model at all existing facilities
- Support the day to day seamless operations at partner hospitals, clinics and pharmacies and serve as main mPharma point of contact following hand-over from VMI sales team
- Own and lead multiple customer accounts and manage relationships utilizing project management best practices
- Know the company’s product portfolio and provide existing customers with technical and product support
- Deliver solutions to potential operational issues such as billing and delays in delivery of drugs.
- Proactively resolve issues arising from deployment in hospitals, clinics and pharmacies and track progress of issue resolution.
- Timely collection of data extracts to allow Data Management to complete billing process
- Work with Data Management (DM) and Quality Assurance (QA) team to provide reports on variance resolution and inventory process improvement.
- Enlist constant feedback from clients, competition and communicate same to team.
- Work with Customer Service team to implement services, procedures and tools that optimize the customer experience
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years’ experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- Thrives on achieving success in a target driven environment
- Experience in managing and leading teams to success
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in multinational company is an advantage.
- The ability to be based in Accra with frequent travel in your assigned region
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales and marketing
- Healthcare background preferred
- Understanding of Supply Chain and inventory management practices and procedures is an advantage
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Fluent oral and written English
- This position reports to the Country Head Key Account
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
To Apply: Send only your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “VMI Key Account Senior Associate-Ghana – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.